Entry -Level role
ELEVATE (an LRQA Company) – Advisory Associate Program
ELEVATE is the leading business risk and sustainability solutions provider. We deliver improved organizational performance through sustainability and supply chain assessment, advisory services, program management and analytics.
We are part of the LRQA Group of companies, where together we make our clients future our focus. We are proud to work together to enable our clients to achieve sustainable, balanced and inclusive economic growth. We’re different because we deliver advice in the boardroom that is supported by a unique data platform populated by the activities of hundreds of our colleagues who collect data and insights from thousands of workplaces and workers from around the world. We work with the world largest companies on the most complex global challenges. With offices throughout Asia, Europe and the Americas, our global Advisory team helps our clients meet those challenges head on. We bring our knowledge, enthusiasm and a collaborative approach to ensure our clients make the right decisions. If you are driven by wanting to build a better future, we look forward to hearing from you.
Advisory – Associate Program
To support our rapid growth and the growing global sustainability awareness, ELEVATE has a biannual recruitment program. We welcome a cohort of like-minded peers across all our key regions in March and September every year and accompany them on the journey to becoming a trusted and respected advisor through formal and informal training, on-the-job-learning, exposure to key clients and projects, and the ability to work with colleagues and experts across the globe. We invite you to apply now to interview for a spot in our next round.
Locations: London, Zurich, Hamburg, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, New York, Bogota, Sao Paulo and Sydney.
What we offer:
Start your career within an industry-leading team and create your unique career path through:
• Work on projects involving variety of topics (ESG strategy development, sustainability reporting, responsible sourcing, stakeholder engagement, human rights issues and worker engagement programs, climate change and other environmental topics and tools, (quantitative data analysis, industry benchmarking, supply chain risk assessment and analysis); and
• Become part of an interdisciplinary, highly motivated and supportive team and learn from experienced colleagues and experts.
• Establish relationships with key global brands and their supply chains, leading regulatory bodies and stakeholders in the sphere of sustainability and supply chain ESG.
• Support the evolution and development of ELEVATE products. Support colleagues in the development of research reports, white papers, marketing materials, newsletter articles, and other documentation. Occasionally assist in marketing and sales approaches for Advisory services.
• Work on the critical issues of our time, with colleagues and clients around the world to protect the future of our planet and our human rights.
What we are looking for:
The ideal candidate would possess most or all of the following qualifications and skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in environmental, social science, sustainability or related discipline is preferred
• Fluent English – oral & written – a must, additionally fluency in local language a strong plus.
• Strong communication and reporting skills.
• Excellent analytical skills and systems thinking ability along with time management skills and attention to detail.
• Entrepreneurial spirit: you use your initiative and are able to work autonomously and in a fastpaced environment, while working in the best interest of your team
• Passionate about social and environmental sustainability topics
• Experience working or living abroad, and /or an understanding of sustainability and supply chain issues “on the ground” is a plus
• High-level of professionalism and a positive attitude
• Technological literacy – including but not limited to MS Suite, Power BI / data insight software, SharePoint, social media
• ELEVATE offers a competitive salary and compensation package based on experience and qualifications
Equal Opportunity Employer
ELEVATE is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by local law. Personal data provided by applicants will be treated as confidential information and will be used exclusively for employment purposes only. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Applicants who are not invited for an interview may consider their applications filed for future reference.