The BMGA Fellows Program is a social impact initiative designed to narrow the gender skills gap among university graduates in Africa and Asia. It is an experiential learning program that provides young women with access to the knowledge and resources required to gain fundamental employability skills that strengthen their marketability for a successful career in the 21st Century.
The program offers high-level professional development courses, mentorship from graduate students in top global universities, coaching from executives with international experience, exclusive conversations with renowned thought leaders, and life skills that are designed to prepare young women for the future of work.
- Young women from Africa and Asia.
- Final-year students and early-career professionals with not more than three (3) years of post-university work experience. [Women who attended tertiary institutions other than universities are specifically encouraged to apply]
- Excellent academic record: Applicants must have graduated top of their class or be a final year student with a current or cumulative CGPA equivalent to a B+ [UK grade point system].
- Applicants must speak, write, and read English with proficiency.
- Applicants must have regular access to the internet.
The Application Process
Every application is read and reviewed. Applicants should expect to hear back from the selection committee a few weeks after the application deadline. All applicants are usually notified of the status of their application.
Who Should Apply?
The BMGA Fellows Program seeks young African and Asian women who are passionate about their career development and are willing to impact their communities.
Through a rigorous open application process, the selection committee selects high-potential women, who are early-career professionals or students in their final year of tertiary education, to participate in an intensive Fellowship. BMGA Foundation’s selection committee utilizes their expertise to review all applications and the decision made by the committee is final.