- Deadline: February 19, 2023
- Location: Flexible within the UK or Vienna, Austria
- Salary: Up to 35,000 GBP for UK based and €42,000 for Vienna
- Candidate Level: Junior
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Sector: Animal Welfare
About the Organization:
FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Our vision is a world where people treat animals with respect, empathy and understanding.
If you would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission, this is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
About the Job:
As the Digital Fundraiser you will be responsible for delivering the online advertising campaigns as part of the FOUR PAWS Fundraising programme, in line with the organisation’s Fundraising and mobilisation strategies in order to support the growth of the annual fundraising revenue and to meet acquisition targets. The post holder will focus on building and optimizing advertising campaigns, mostly in Meta and Google, reporting on those campaigns and delivering market insight and analytics to help understand different audiences in different countries. These are international campaigns, focused on markets across the globe.
- Working with the fundraising team to deliver campaigns for donor recruitment and donor development by building and delivering advertising activity across different digital platforms
- Setting up and optimising online adverts on a regular basis
- Having excellent online campaigning knowledge, including channels for best traffic and conversions
- Supporting day-to-day management of all digital aspects of the fundraising programme
- Being part of a team developing and implementing digital strategy and optimisation practices
- Producing clear, actionable digital evaluation reports and undertaking ROI analysis
- Identifying, sharing and driving A/B and multivariate testing
- Working with staff and vendors to optimise fundraising processes
- Managing Google AdWords account and optimising campaigns
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of current and emerging digital/fundraising tactics and trends
- Networking with other relevant organisations and actively participating in key digital/fundraising communities
- Remaining well informed on animal welfare issues and FOUR PAWS’ activities through interaction with the Programmes and Communications departments
- Providing support to other upcoming projects if needed.
We are looking for an energetic digital savvy candidate with at least 1- or 2-years’ experience building and optimizing advertising campaigns.
- Previous experience working for international NGOs, marketing agencies or other relevant corporate sector experience.
- Proven experience working in digital campaigning, digital fundraising or digital marketing.
- Good command of English
- Team player with high social skills, reliability, and flexibility
- Pro-active and self-organizing person
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS’ values and issues
- Strong written, verbal, and digital communication skills.
- Willingness to work across different cultures
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- Being part of a growing organization working in a new team
- Work for a modern leadership with flexible working models
- An animal friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant job environment
- Generous annual leave package (UK: 29 days + UK Bank Holidays)
- An attractive and technically advanced office with excellent public transport links close to the centre of Vienna or excellent location in central London, close to London Bridge
- Hybrid work: UK location: 1 day in Central London office/ Vienna 50% in office.
- Other benefits UK: Sick pay – Post probation / Contributory pension scheme /BUPA EAP support
FOUR PAWS is dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity, and plurality
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send a letter of application stating the skills and motivation for the post with your CV/resume (no photos) in strict confidence by email only to: Karem Armstrong at (email@example.com)
Please ensure that they are sent as Word or PDF documents with the titles “your name cover letter” and “your name CV”. Please put “FOUR PAWS -Digital Fundraiser” in the email subject line. Also please let us know where you saw the post advertised.
Applications will be evaluated on a rolling process, final deadline for application is February 19th, 2023