- Deadline: December 6, 2022
- Salary: N/A
- Location: International
- Period: 1 year
- Time: 36 hours per week
About Mama Cash
As the oldest international women’s fund in the world, Mama Cash work to ensure that feminist collective action led by women, girls, and trans and intersex people is resourced, supported and connected within and across social movements. With a head office based in the Netherlands (and a growing number of staff based remotely), the organisation uses their role as a feminist funder, their experience of supporting feminist activism, and their geopolitical location to mobilise and move funding to feminist initiatives and groups. They do this by working in partnership with other feminist organisations, women’s funds, and social justice grant makers and donors.
About the Role
A key position within the communications team, the postholder will develop and deliver on all aspects of digital marketing, campaign development and implementation and is responsible for the digital marketing budget. Key success indicators will include increased brand awareness, higher rates of supporter engagement, an increase in overall number of supporters and an increase in income generated through digital marketing strategies. The person will also contribute to lead generation for the individual donor department.
- Create and implement digital campaigns and other activity to support Individual Donor Relations income targets along with generating leads
- Generate income from individual donors from digital marketing campaigns and supporter
- Develop and implement an integrated digital strategy to maximise income from digital channels.
- Track trends and income through online channels and produce data-reports using Salesforce, email marketing tools and other online resources
- Research best practices and stay up to date on email marketing and related topics, sharing knowledge with colleagues.
- Research and remain updated about the new technologies evolving rapidly in the world of marketing, as well as investigating the possibilities of implementing them ethically for the benefit of the mission and vision of Mama Cash
- Create a digital dashboard and use it to analyse data and evaluate the success of digital marketing activity.
- Create and manage content for email marketing strategies, develop a ‘story bank’ of written and visual content for email marketing, online fundraising and communications strategies
- Coordinate the production of original stories (written and visual) that evoke emotion and target the key feelings of the Mama Cash audience for online use
- Create visual, digital presentation materials for use online and in external presentations
- Collaborate closely with Communications team colleagues to ensure integrated messaging across all online and offline channels
This is a wonderful opportunity for a seasoned digital professional to join a progressive organisation with unwavering vision in a rewarding role offering real opportunity for creativity, flexibility, and the chance to be part of a growing and vital global movement.
As recruitment partner, Charity People is managing all applications for the position and would love to hear from individuals who have the following skills and experience:
- Strong commitment to women’s, girls’ and trans and intersex people’s rights and the goals, values and work of Mama Cash;
- Excellent skills in and knowledge of social media, online marketing, storytelling and
- other forms of digital communication along with strong written and visual communications skills; digital, online/website and/or A/V production skills a plus;
- Professional skills in successful e-mail marketing, campaigning or sales;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact with people from a wide diversity of backgrounds and cultures;
- Experience with communications and fundraising in the non-profit sector;
- Highly developed communications and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with people from a wide diversity of backgrounds and cultures
- Creative thinking and problem-solving aptitude along with a results driven mindset
Closing date for applications: Tuesday, 6th December
First interviews: week commencing 12th December
Second interviews: week commencing 19th December
If you’re keen to work within a dynamic and effective organisation and share this organisation’s vision that every woman, girl, and trans and intersex person has the power and resources to participate fully and equally in creating a peaceful, just and sustainable world, then please do reach out today.
If you’d like to be considered for this role please send your CV to Ben Garner, Principal Consultant at Charity People on firstname.lastname@example.org